How to quickly make video from photos on iPhone or iPad
There is no tool for creating slide shows in the pre-installed iOS programs, so you have to get confused and learn iMovie. But there are several programs available on the App Store that will turn your photos into videos in a couple of clicks. In this instruction we will use FrFr, although the principle of operation of such applications is approximately the same.
1. Click on + to add a new project.
2. Click on the gallery icon to add the first frame. You can also click on the camera icon to take a photo and immediately use it in a slide show.
3. Specify the desired video orientation (horizontal or vertical) and crop the selected photo.
4. Click Finish. Add the rest of the photos in the same way. Their order can be changed by dragging them on the timeline at the top of the interface.
5. When all frames have been added, click on the → icon to proceed to video editing.
6. There are 8 tabs available:
Speed - frame rate;
Filters – color correction;
Music – add audio (you can choose only from templates, you cannot add your tracks);
Repeat – the number of cycles in the video;
Reverse – play frames in reverse order;
Boomerang – alternating normal and reverse playback;
Smooth – soft transition between frames;
Rotate – change the type of video to horizontal / vertical.
7. When everything is ready, click the Share icon. A menu will open where you can save the result as a GIF image or video. You can also immediately publish on social networks or send to friends.
The free version adds a watermark to the video. You can remove it in the Pro version: the upgrade also increases the maximum number of frames, allows you to export projects and increases resolution. It will cost you 459 rubles.
FrFr – video from photo
6 best free video editors for iPhone
20 must-have apps for Instagram users
Motion Stills for iOS Turns Live Photos Into Smooth Gifs